HTML Map

7.03.2012

24 years ago today.

My parents have been together for 30 years!
Isn't that amazing?
They've been married for 24 years, but they've stuck it out together for 30 awesome ones.


This, obviously, is my beautiful mother. 
She's gorgeous.
I always dread getting older each year, but with genes like these I know that
I'm going to age just as gracefully as she is! :)


This is my handsome father.
He has piercing blue eyes and makes all the ladies swoon.
Especially my mother!



I truly do have the best parents on earth and I'm so proud to call them mine.
I love and miss you both more than words can say!

Happy 24th/30th Anniversary!

                                             
                                                                                                      
                                                                                                   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)