HTML Map

4.25.2013

Do what makes you happy.


Is it spring already? Dang, where has the time gone?!
The last time I posted on this little ol' bloggy blog of mine was December 21st.
I can't believe it's been so long!
So, remember when I asked if anyone could guess where I was going to be traveling for Christmas break?
Well, (as you may know) I never even posted about my destination or shared my pics for you to oogle over - what a terrible blogger I am! Oops, my bad. I sort of just fell off the face of the earth after I got there. Which was Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany by the way!

Traveling across the world, with pictures to show off is like blogging gold and I totally F'ed that up.
What the heck was I thinking?
I'll tell you exactly what I was thinking about.
Snowy mountains, tall glasses of beer, shopping with my momma, wine, a weekend trip through Austria down to Italy, the most delicious food I think I've ever eaten, more wine, a ski jumping contest, cute Bavarian boys to oogle over!
I was so caught up in all the relaxation and pure bliss of not having any responsibilities for four weeks that I just never got around to sharing all of the awesomeness I was experiencing.
And ever since I got back from my trip, blogging got put on the back burner, which made me sad so I decided to get back to doing what I love and what makes me happy. And blogging does just that.
And I have like a gazillion pics to post and will hopefully be sharing those soon too. Even with all the pictures I do have though, I still wish I had taken more.
Pish posh.


After coming back to Texas, I started school at a new university (eat em up cats!) and it's been a bit of a whirlwind this semester... it's almost over though! It's been crazy, but it flew by and there's so much in store for this summer! I can't wait to tell you all about it tomorrow. ;)

So I hope to see yous guys back around here, same time, same place. Deal? Deal.




P.S. Man it feels good to be blogging again!

1 comment :

  1. Well goodness! Welcome back to the US and more importantly Blogland :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)